PPEC stands for Prescribed Pediatric Extended Care. These services provide a less restrictive, cost-effective alternative to expensive hospitalization or home health care. It reduces the isolation of home-bound programs, helping each child to achieve the highest quality of life possible.
At 123 Special Care Kids PPEC, LLC we take care of children that their medical condition requires continuous therapeutic intervention or skilled nursing supervision (from birth to 20 years of age).
123 Special Care Kids PPEC center is a clean and friendly environment unlike any other in the area. In our uniquely designed center, care is provided by qualified professionals with multilingual pediatric nurses and aides, working together with Physical, Speech, Occupational therapies and early interventionist specialists on site. We offer separate rooms to support different developmental levels – infants, toddlers, non-mobile and preschool-aged children.
We offer full day services as well as before and after school care. Full day services are also available to your school aged child during school breaks. Our facility offers a loving environment with expert staff.
We are located at 14040 NW 7th Ave, Miami FL 33168, allowing us to serve a large and densely populated North Miami Area.
- Your child will enjoy the opportunity of interacting with their peers through developmental activities enhancing their potential.
- Our business is caring for kids. We focus on providing the best nursing care and therapy services.
- Our multidisciplinary staff ensures consistent care and ongoing assessment.
- Our center is equipped with the latest technologies and spaces to best serve this medically complex population.
- Our transportation Service allow families to enjoy the services of our center without worries about transportation for his child.